Let’s just say this fall has been incredibly busy. So much busier than I thought it would be/than I planned it to be. Needless to say, the blog has been pushed to the furthest back burner of my mind, but I do want to update every now and then. SO, here I am for a quick (bullet point and picture) update.
- In September, I headed home for a weekend to see my parents and to see these sweet boys play soccer. I also got to hug their mama on her birthday, so it was a win for everyone, really.
- The next weekend in September, I headed to Greenville to visit some of my very favorite camp friends. EK and I went to this super cute craft fair (where I got some new wall art which ended up with me redecorating a wall in my living room), and then the next day, we went up to Look Up Lodge to catch up with all of our camp friends. So fun.
- Emma Kate came up a few weekends later, and while we didn’t do anything super trendy or fall-ish, it was a fun weekend. We went to Davidson, stopped by a festival of sorts that didn’t meet our expectations and so we then went to JCrew and to dinner. Perfect.
- My grandmother recently passed away, and while handling that hasn’t exactly been a fun or easy process, it has been nice to be with family. One weekend, while she was in the hospital, we left the kiddos with the men and went out for some much needed girl time. And shopping. Always shopping.
- My friend Anthony, from college, got married the last weekend in October. It was super hot (shocking), but it was so good to get to spend the day with these friends. Love them so!
September + October Reads:
- Just a Kiss by Denise Hunter
- The Things We Knew by Catherine West
- Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot
- Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
- Jesus Outside the Lines by Scott Sauls