1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is sleep in! I don’t have classes on Friday, and I have to say that is the smartest decision I’ve ever made .
2. This Friday I am meeting with my new small group for dinner and hoping to head to a birthday party for one of my senior girls for a little bit .
3. The best thing about a weekend is that it isn’t the week, and you get to do what you want to do .
4. Now that summer is almost over, I’m feeling excited. I enjoy fall a lot, and I’m sick of being SO hot. However, summer in Georgia lasts FOREVER so, it may be a while until we really have fall .
5. The best thing I did this summer was umm, go to Australia? For sure .
6. The thing I’m looking forward to about fall is the clothes and COLLEGE FOOTBALL…in the South, football is a way of life 🙂 and Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks .
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose either spring or fall, not too hot, not too cold .
Also, this Friday, I’m celebrating the engagement of one of my dearest friends, my “brother”, Drew. I’ve been waiting for a while for this to actually happen, and when he told me the other day that it would be soon, I couldn’t wait. So, getting this texted to me this afternoon made this day SO much better 🙂