1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, student ministry. I love, love, love doing life with students, and even though my job as intern is over, I’m so glad that I have valuable relationships with students that will continue .
2. The fact that I’m going to AUSTRALIA next Saturday is good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had was probably the beach trip a group of us went on the summer after we graduated .
4. True friends are the ones that stand up for you no matter what, always have your back, encourage and lift you up, know your truest and deepest desires, and can make you laugh no matter what .
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is this weekend: today, I got to hang out with some of my favorites; tomorrow, I get to hang out with my best friends AND Jack +Joe.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is by the pool, with good friends, getting some sun, and being able to get cooled off whenever it gets too hot .
7. My favorite celebratory food is ice cream. Always ice cream. Happy or sad times, especially during exciting times, I’ll pick ice cream, preferably Mayfield’s chocolate .