It’s not a Friday if it’s not linked up with the little things we do for Fill-in-the-Blank-Friday!
1. The highlight of my week was a successful dinner and sleepover with Jamie and Maggie last Saturday night!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be traditional with hints of modern/contemporary updates .
3. My first vehicle was a 2002 silver Honda Accord coupe .
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my Erin Condren planner. Seriously .
5. My favorite way to waste time is by pinning things on Pinterest .
6. Right now I could really go for a few fresh strawberries, potentially dipped in Cool Whip .
7. This weekend I will be babysitting, cooking, hanging out with some of my favorites, switching my winter clothes to my summer clothes, working on Australia stuff, and taking walks with my dog for the week, Chaco 🙂 (i’m dogsitting) .