1. My favorite place i’ve ever traveled to is probably San Diego. It was such a pretty city, there was tons to do, and the weather was fabulous! Although, I really loved D.C. as well .
2. Prince Edward Island is somewhere I’d love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading, listening to music, and talking with whoever I’m traveling with .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a map/GPS , a bottle of water and my glasses.
5. My favorite travel companion is probably my friend Chelsea. We’ve traveled together many a time that we know how each other travels best .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when I was in San Diego, my friend, Drew, almost got arrested for jaywalking .
7. The most exotic food I’ve ever tried while traveling is nothing. When I went to Panama, we ate McDonald’s more than anything else .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I’d live in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina .
9. I have been to thirteen
states in the U.S.