Today, I’m linking up with Lauren at the little things we do for Fill-in-the-Blank-Friday!
1. The holiday season is one of my absolute favorite seasons of the year! I love winter and Christmas and New Year’s and everything else that happens during this time. Now that I’m in college, I especially love that I can hang out with all my friends that come home during the break .
2. Snow makes me excited when we do have it…which is rarely ever. It is one of those weird things though that I don’t really know how to handle…haha .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it’s cold out is chili. Hands down. My momma makes some of the best chili in the world, and I love when it’s cold enough to start making the chili .
4. Winter is the best time for catching up with old friends, enjoying family traditions, and spending extra time with loved ones .
5. I can hardly wait for our Third Annual Tacky Sweater Christmas Party! I so love my friends from high school, and I can’t wait for this year’s party! I’m really excited to, because it’s the first real “party” I’m throwing at MY house 🙂 .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to buy and receive? I’m not sure that’s how I’m supposed to really answer, but I do love both. I love it when I get a gift for someone that I KNOW they will love, and I love it when I get a gift from someone that knows I’ll love it .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 9, maybe a 10. Seriously. This is the first year I’ve been THIS excited about Christmas (partially due to the fact that I have my own house to decorate…) but I’m just so loving Christmastime this year. Also, my birthday is in less than a month! YAY! Yeah, I’m definitely a 10 🙂 .